Discover the world of mobile robots - how they move, how they interact with the world, and how to build them!
Flying an FPV (first person view) drone is an out of the world experience.
It is not much before, when only in movies and video games one can think about drone racing, now a bird’s-eye view or race through obstacles at breakneck speeds is a reality. Through this workshop we are bringing this to your fingertips, now you too can wear your flying goggles and enjoy the breathtaking maneuver of drone right in front of your eyes.
Day-1 Session-1 (Theory)
- ▣ Physics of flying
- ▣ Aeromodeling overview with demo on
- ▣ Control Surfaces - Airplane
- ▣ Control Systems - Drone
Day-1 Session-2 (Hands-on)
- ▣ Best practice to build and fly
- ▣ Their use and functioning
- ▣ Get familiar with drone parts
- ▣ Radio controller
Day-1 Session-3 (Hands-on)
- ▣ Simulator session: Learn how to fly multirotors
- ▣ Live drone flight demonstration
- ▣ Indoor Flying Experience with Tiny Whoops
Day-2 Session-4 (Hands-on)
- ▣ Building & flying self-built drone:(Trainer will perform a live drone build)
- ▣ Using IAP to flash firmware on flight controller
- ▣ Spares Integration and Calibration
- ▣ Before flight check-ups
Day-2 Session-5 (Hands-on)
- ▣ Telemetry Radio and RC Transmitter Setup
- ▣ Preparing drone for crash scenarios
- ▣ Best flying practices ( 3-mistakes high)
Day-2 Session-6 (Wrap-up)
- ▣ SDIoT DIY Project Demos
- ▣ Virtual Reality
- ▣ Drone Airshow (With drone built during session) and #SkySelfie for Participants
- ▣ Awards Ceremony
Our this workshop will teach you:
- ▣ The basic requirement in building and flying a drone
- ▣ About aerodynamics, electronics and software associated with a drone.
- ▣ FPV racing drone and its specific benefits and challenges.
- ▣ Specific inflight considerations when operating a payload.
- ▣ Helpful tips, tricks, and considerations to consider while flying your own drone.
- ▣ Hands-on simulator session for all participants on IDRL Elite Simulator.
- ▣ Indoor Flying Experience with Tiny Whoops followed with Tiny Whoops Racing Competition.
- ▣ You can see what our drones are seeing while flying.
- ▣ Live Airshow, experience racing drones flying at high speed, freestyling and maneuvers.
- ▣ Explore the hobby side of FPV drones.
- ▣ With us dig into the ever-expanding (and lucrative) commercial side to FPV.
Other Popular Workshops
Program Drones and Robots
Learn to program drones and robots all wirelessly using a familiar interface.
Introduction to Internet of Things
Learn how IoT works, and how to create a successful product or company using it, with this course.
Smart IoT Devices
In this course you will learn how to architecting your own embedded device! You'll learn how to debug & finetune your device.
Smart Digital Instrumentation
In this course, you will learn the installation requirements of Smart field devices, including wiring, intrinsic safety, and networking.
The IoT Ecosystem
Home automation and Wearables devices dominate the IoT market today and in this course you will learn everything you need to know about IoT.
Interfacing with the Arduino
In this course you will learn how and when to use the different types of sensors and how to connect them to the Arduino.
Flying Drone course spot to master the skills and gain the knowledge needed to fly drones successfully and safely.
Internet of Things with Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi isn't just a great platform for building IoT project. It's a super platform for learning about the IoT.
Student will learn how to design and develop robots who worked on command from android smartphone
Smart Lighting System
A one-day course teaching the skills to design and specify an intelligent lighting control system.
Home Automation Systems
Practical knowledge about earning online by referrals.
Smart Energy Systems
One of the key objectives of this course is to aid you in the design of 100% renewable energy systems.
Robot Operating System
In this course you will learn about cutting-edge world of Robot Operating System (ROS), an open source system for working with robots.
Future Robotics Applications
Know how robotics gain momentum in 21st century and become quite essential components in a number of applications.
Fundamentals of Nanoelectronics
Learn key concepts in nanoelectronics and relates them to the traditional view of electron flow in solids.